March 28, 2024, 09:56:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Matrix 12  (Read 3021 times)

zenuh

• Apprentice
Matrix 12
« on: April 16, 2015, 12:48:05 pm »
Hi all,

Firstly Im must say Im much more into music due to my love and I dont take it as my living thou I had the chance to have some workshops in Sound Design in the USA Im an ancient analog fancier. I used to own Oberheim Matrix 6R n Matrix1000 and thru Matrix 6R I used to created real fat and etheral pads which sadly I cannot find find it anywhere else. I yet have a cassette tape with my own patches that need to be digitallized and if someone would like to have them, its ok for me.

Secondly, thanks Arturia to bring back the chance to grab on those analog monsters!! Im into relaxing, mind counciosness expansion, chillout, trance stuff and pads are indeed my #1 stuff.

Nonetheless, Ive been testing the 20 minute version( which is not enough time to do much at all) and I cannot use my Roland Juno Di sounds stacked with Arturia Matrix 12-V because they sound out of tune. Ive tweaked all I could and I cannot find a solution.

Would some one out there help me out to solve this issue?  Juno DI and Matrix 12V when played together sound like a mess..its a sorta 5th outa tune...Please help me , Ive been trying to find out how to purchase considering this issue is solved out.

Is there a way to get a full package, a discount from Arturia? Any chance to have Matrix 12 available for Ipad?

In advance, I thank you very much for any message that may lead me to find a solution for the aforemetioned matters. Cheers from Rio de Janeiro.  ENJOY MUSIC, ENJOY PEACE!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines