March 29, 2024, 11:49:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My SparkLE Promo Expansion Packs ...  (Read 2938 times)

iloxib

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My SparkLE Promo Expansion Packs ...
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:03:03 pm »
OK, I paid for and received my SparkLE Drum Machine, BUT did not receive my expansion packs. I did not get an email in my inbox, junk or spam folders either telling me where to download the packs. I filed a technical ticket and was answered by Edouard who told me to check my email folders. I have and it's not there. It just never came.

I now have an open ticket with The Sales Team and am waiting for their response.

I am not asking for anything I don't deserve, I am simply asking for what was offered to me and what attracted me to the SparkLE Promo.

It almost seems like a bate-and-switch offer from Arturia. Promise something to someone they will never get.

I just need a link to the expansion packs and activation codes if they need them. How hard can that be?

I will toy with this problem for just so long and after I am convinced I won't get what I paid for, I will contact PayPal and file a dispute to get my money back for products I did not receive. I will then return the SparkLE back to Arturia, at their expense, and seek a drum unit from their competition, a company who proudly stands behind their product because of their good reputation and their desire to do what's right!

Don't get me wrong, I like the SparkLE and would like to keep it. I just want the expansion packs that were promised in the SparkLE Promo.

OK Arturia moderators the ball is now in your court. Please respond ...

iloxib

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: My SparkLE Promo Expansion Packs ...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:46:37 pm »
OK, I received a response from the Sales Team and it is below ...

Re: (Case 210392) [Sales Team] -
Sales Team (sales-inquiry@arturia.com)
Add to contacts
10:55 AM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
sales-inquiry@arturia.com

Hi John,

If you go to "My Products" (in your account), links to download your expansion packs should be available next to your SparkLE.

Please, let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Jerome

I have attached a screen shot of my SparkLE area Jerome mentions above. I covered my serial number and unlock code on the photo. I see no where to click to get my expansion packs. Clicking on the words EXPANSION ACTIVATIONS takes me nowhere. Clicking on the question mark takes me to a page showing products fro sale. The packs are not listed in the downloads section either.

Please Jerome, or whoever is in charge, give me a link to click on for the expansion packs.

John

Can anyone out there see a place I should be clicking on to get my packs?

iloxib

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 12:41:16 am »
An end to the story and frustration...

I was contacted a second time by Signy, who I believe might work with the Arturia Sales Team. He was able to go to my Products Area within the Arturia website and input the links to all four expansion packs I never received. I downloaded the packs and have tried them out and to say the least, they are very impressive! The Arturia Team came through in the end. I may have seemed impatient in my responses above, but I only wanted what I paid for and thinking back ... it was well worth the wait.

When I first got my SparkLE it did not connect with my music program like other people having the same problem. I kept getting that annoying message to turn off some midi connections and I thought my SparkLE would never work as I expected it to work, but after many trial and error changes here and there I was able to successfully get SparkLE to connect with my software.

Now, everything is good again and my creative juices are beginning to flow.

Thanks Arturia and especially Signy for helping me control my madness ...

John J. Kovach
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:43:42 am by iloxib »

HubyBlake

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • hugmusic.net
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 06:15:58 am »
An end to the story and frustration...

I was contacted a second time by Signy, who I believe might work with the Arturia Sales Team. He was able to go to my Products Area within the Arturia website and input the links to all four expansion packs I never received. I downloaded the packs and have tried them out and to say the least, they are very impressive! The Arturia Team came through in the end. I may have seemed impatient in my responses above, but I only wanted what I paid for and thinking back ... it was well worth the wait.

When I first got my SparkLE it did not connect with my music program like other people having the same problem. I kept getting that annoying message to turn off some midi connections and I thought my SparkLE would never work as I expected it to work, but after many trial and error changes here and there I was able to successfully get SparkLE to connect with my software.

Now, everything is good again and my creative juices are beginning to flow.

Thanks Arturia and especially Signy for helping me control my madness ...

John J. Kovach

That's so awesome.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines