March 28, 2024, 10:16:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: help | cant update firmware or load mapping  (Read 1764 times)

shachar138

help | cant update firmware or load mapping
« on: July 31, 2015, 10:44:57 pm »
well i wanted to get my arturia working with my ableton live 9 with the mapping provided on the website ,
when i opened midi control center it said the device was not connected or sometimes "opened in another  program"
the KL 49 is recognized  in device manager so i tried to play around with it and nothing enen did a rest (pressing - + while powering up ) .

this situation right now is that it works with" analog lab" , :"prophet V"  and abelton as a standard midi controller cant change the mapping or memory  to make all the function work .

firmware is also at 1.25 and wont let me upgrade to 1.33 for the same reasons.

one last thing is sometimes it let me (or at least it seems so ) store the mapping into the memory but even though i pressed edit and value to select and press and had ableton set with the control surface and everything ,it didn't work for me .

i am posting this after searching the web for answer for a long time i love the feel of the product but this aspect of the software is really irritating and i would i appreciate some help on the matter .

azthaproducer

Re: help | cant update firmware or load mapping
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:21:39 pm »
i have the same problem of not being t update so, frustrating!! and I'm a computer tech, also seeing the being a wide open problem with no solutions from the company.. is making me want to get a refund for this keyboard!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines