March 19, 2024, 08:28:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: iSEM preset transfer and sharing via email?  (Read 4086 times)

bobk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
iSEM preset transfer and sharing via email?
« on: April 09, 2015, 07:28:36 pm »
In the 'Main Features' section of the iSEM product page at the Arturia web site, it says:

Preset transfer and sharing via email & iTunes file transfer.

For more than a month, I've exchanged emails with a support agent at Arturia named David asking about the email part of this statement, which I suspect is vaporware.

This has been among the most amazingly bad customer service I've ever experienced. His responses show no understanding whatsoever of my question, even though I've explained multiple times and even sent a screenshot of the web page with the above text highlighted. Most recently, it took him nearly a month to respond to my last email, and he keeps telling me about sharing files via iTunes (which he called the App Store in a message earlier this week).

To me, the above feature statement implies that you can share files to or from the iSEM via email - i.e., email a preset from your desktop SEM-V to your iPad, and then tap and hold on the attached file and open it in iSEM via 'Open with...'. But there's no mention of that in the documentation. My guess is that this is just an editing error at the web site - somebody got ahead of themselves.

In any case, Arturia has earned a top position in the tech support hall of shame.

jasonwann

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: iSEM preset transfer and sharing via email?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 05:46:12 am »
Has this been fixed yet?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines