March 28, 2024, 06:17:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help! upgraded V collection took away my Spark VDM!?!?  (Read 1802 times)

lt 030

Help! upgraded V collection took away my Spark VDM!?!?
« on: April 12, 2015, 06:04:29 pm »
I purchased the V collection 3 quite awhile ago and have been using Spark VDM that came with it. Now I took advantage of the coupon to upgrade to V Collection 4 (wanted the Solina and Matrix) and now when I use Spark VDM it stops after awhile and says that its a DEMO VERSION!!  I open up Spark 2 to check it out and compared to Spark VDM its garbage.... 

Am I screwed as far as Spark VDM goes now??  Why should I have to fork out more money to buy another copy of Spark VDM when I already own(ed??) the damn thing??   If this is the case Arturia reeeeaaaally ought to make it clear that you will lose your license for Spark VDM if this is the case..............

Anyone??

Thanks  >:(

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Help! upgraded V collection took away my Spark VDM!?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 08:40:25 pm »
Hi , As you have found out VDM is not included in the new vcol4  and was  replaced by the spark2 which has all the same kits  VDM was not brought onto the new ASC.
http://www.arturia.com/faq/activationorregistration/how-to-register-and-activate-my-product

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

LBH

Re: Help! upgraded V collection took away my Spark VDM!?!?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 08:55:47 pm »
Spark VDM and Analog Laboratory from V-collection 3 unfortunately still need e-licencer registration/ activation, as they are out of production and not a part of V-collection 4. So to use them you must have your e-licenser connected/ running.
In my opinion this is a bummer from Arturia as you can't quit e-licenser and only use the high promoted Arturia software center (ASC) if you wan't to use those applikations. Arturia still/ should still support e-licenser because of this.

A point is, you still can run Spark VDM and Analog Laboratory using your e-licenser.

Note. Sure you have gone deep enough into Spark 2?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines