March 28, 2024, 11:07:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Tuning Analog Lab?  (Read 4429 times)

laban77

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Tuning Analog Lab?
« on: April 07, 2015, 02:06:55 pm »
Has anyone found a way to tune Analog Lab?

I want to play on my KeyLab 49 (Analog Lab) and my acoustic piano at the same time. Unfortunately my piano seem to be off tune (too low by roughly 1/5 of a note throughout the entire set of keys).

The correct way to solve this is of course by tuning my piano, but the easy way would be to tune Analog Lab instead... if it is possible. I haven't found any setting that allows me to do this. Is there any config file? Or registry key?

Thanks.

LBH

Re: Tuning Analog Lab?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 05:54:30 pm »
Has anyone found a way to tune Analog Lab?

I want to play on my KeyLab 49 (Analog Lab) and my acoustic piano at the same time. Unfortunately my piano seem to be off tune (too low by roughly 1/5 of a note throughout the entire set of keys).

The correct way to solve this is of course by tuning my piano, but the easy way would be to tune Analog Lab instead... if it is possible. I haven't found any setting that allows me to do this. Is there any config file? Or registry key?

Thanks.

It looks like you need the individual synths to reach the tuning parameters via "edit".
I can't find a general tune knob in Analog Lab like the one in Analog Laboratory.

I would suggest to Arturia to put a general tune knob in Analog Lab. One has to be able to tune ones instrument with others in at least A = 430 to 450 HZ as tunings in this interval is used by different orchestras.

laban77

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 09:48:45 am »
Ahh... so there is such a function in Analog Laboratory? Strange that they didn't do the same for Analog Lab. Let's hope that it will get there in a future version. Until then I guess I will have to call for a professional piano tuner. They need to earn a living too :)

LBH

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:58:36 pm »
In Analog Laboratory you can at least tune the scene's i believe. There is a tuning knob in the top of the gui.
You can read in the manual. http://arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals

But Analog Laboratory is no longer in production.

Good luck tunning your piano  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines