March 29, 2024, 06:04:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Factory - End of Life?  (Read 8888 times)

Anthropy

Analog Factory - End of Life?
« on: September 16, 2013, 11:47:16 pm »
I'm assuming that Arturia has EOL'ed Analog Factory, since they've not updated it to 64 bit.

...bummer...

Now what? Will those of us that don't use a bridge have to buy Analog Lab?

Please tell us I'm wrong and that you're updating Analog Factory to 64 bit!

Robert

tertior

Re: Analog Factory - End of Life?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 08:19:18 pm »
Sorry to inform you that we  entered in  the programmed obselecence.
look on the bright side and buy a Minibrute and go on the road again.

Balutin

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 11:55:32 pm »
 >:(
Shit service! I wanted to use the factory plugin in Logic Pro X and it requires the 64bit compiled one. It#s a shame that Arturia isn't able to provide it, I'll never buy a product from them again.  :o

I guess all responsible programmers are running away from this blaming company. Normally a source recompile is a matter of minutes and with packaging and publishing it takes one or two days of work overall. Or should it be a bad joke from the so and self named marketing experts?! Arturia software quality is superb, marketing and company strategy is a shame!  :-X

BASELINER

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:24:56 pm »
Shit service! I wanted to use the factory plugin in Logic Pro X and it requires the 64bit compiled one. It#s a shame that Arturia isn't able to provide it, I'll never buy a product from them again.  :o

I guess all responsible programmers are running away from this blaming company. Normally a source recompile is a matter of minutes and with packaging and publishing it takes one or two days of work overall. Or should it be a bad joke from the so and self named marketing experts?! Arturia software quality is superb, marketing and company strategy is a shame!  :-X

Hi, on the Arturia Website --> Products --> V-Collection:
"Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer.
All synthesizers in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers.
Functions as a 32-bit & 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone."

I hope its true.

switch

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 09:42:47 pm »

Hi, on the Arturia Website --> Products --> V-Collection:
"Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer.
All synthesizers in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers.
Functions as a 32-bit & 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone."

I hope its true.

Yeah, but is there an upgrade / cross grade path for those of us that have already invested in Factory?

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 10:36:35 pm »
They upgraded my license from Analog Laboratory, to The Analog Lab in order to make it compatible with Pro Tools 12 recently.
I'm still using my Laboratory 49 controller, with no issues.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines