April 20, 2024, 11:23:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to load J8 V1.0 patches  (Read 3194 times)

jlegg02

Unable to load J8 V1.0 patches
« on: March 11, 2015, 04:05:06 am »
I've recently attempted to load a project in Logic 9 from 2012 that incorporated Jupiter 8v 1.0 instruments. Unfortunately I've lost the dongle associated with that, so I don't have an e-license to unlock the plugin.

So, as I assumed you were supposed to do, I went out and purchased a new Steinberg elicenser dongle. I used the Arturia website to try and get a new e-license to download onto my new E-Licenser. I downloaded the latest elicensor control center, got a new activation code from arturia, and got a new elicense. Unfortunately the license that showed up was for the Jupiter 8 V2, and wouldn't allow my instrument (V1) to load. The standalone Jupiter 8v 1.0 app won't load, and the error "elicenser contains no valid license for this application" pops up.

I'm very willing to purchase a new copy of the program in order to retrieve these files. Also, if any other users happen to be running the old V1 version, it would be AMAZING if I could pass along my Logic session so that you could bounce a few WAVs for me...

I suppose my main question is... is there currently a way to obtain an e-license for the Jupiter 8v 1? Or alternatively, is there any way to run these patches with V2?

Thank you so much for your help.

-Josh

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Unable to load J8 V1.0 patches
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 08:56:55 am »
Hi jlegg02
Just post a link to your logic session and i'll see what i can do with it.
You want a bounce export of the Jupiter track ?
.......testing.......

jlegg02

Re: Unable to load J8 V1.0 patches
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 04:28:44 pm »
Hey Ben,

Thank you so much!

To be honest this is a fairly well known song and I'd rather the session not be available to the public.

Would you be able to email me so I can send you the session?

goldroomtunes_at_gmail.com

This would be such a huge help thank you so much!

-Josh
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:08:23 pm by ben arturia »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines