March 28, 2024, 01:56:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: 74 Days and counting ... Please help  (Read 2462 times)

joelhof

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
74 Days and counting ... Please help
« on: March 04, 2015, 03:31:28 pm »
Hello, Hopefully someone from Arturia on this forum can help me resolve my hardware issues as the normal support e-mail channel seems to be non-existant. Opened my original hardware issue which had to do with the pads not functioning properly on Dec 20, 2014. After many e-mails, long stretches of time with no word and jumping through hoops, it supposedly was transferred to the US support group on Feb 10, 2015. I still haven't heard from them. And then ... two days ago, I was playing my keylab49 and the C5 key popped up and I wasn't even touching it at the time. So I opened another ticket on Mar 2, low and behold, it disappeared from my support section when I log into my account at Arturia. So I opened another ticket. Now .... neither of those new tickets show up and it shows my previous issue as closed.

I'm sure tech support is buried at this point with the shoddy workmanship from China. I feel for you, but leaving customers hanging for weeks without so much as an e-mail stating "we're working on your problem and we didn't forget about you" would be nice. My confidence in Arturia's professionalism is waning.

I really love this keyboard and I would just like it to work as it should. Please someone from tech support help me resolve these issues,
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 03:36:18 pm by joelhof »
Dell T5500 - Dual X5670 Xeon Hex-Core Processors, 36 GB Ram, Xonar Sound Card, Utra-Wide Monitor
Windows 7, Linux Mint 18.3 - Dual Boot & VirtualBox (Yes, it does ...)
V Collection 4 & 5, Cantabile, Reaper, Ardour, asst'd VST's, huge fan of ZynAddSubFX, Hauptwerk & Arturia
Dual Arturia KeyLab 49's

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: 74 Days and counting ...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 03:32:50 pm »
Hi joelhof,
What is your case number?

joelhof

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: 74 Days and counting ... Please help
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 03:41:26 pm »
Hi Jerome, The original case number that mysteriously got closed was - sorry, all my tickets are gone now on my Arturia account - have to check e-mails. Try #193421. Don't have the new ones as they disappeared as well.

Thanks for being so responsive!
Dell T5500 - Dual X5670 Xeon Hex-Core Processors, 36 GB Ram, Xonar Sound Card, Utra-Wide Monitor
V Collection 4 & 5, Cantabile, Reaper, Ardour, asst'd VST's, huge fan of ZynAddSubFX, Hauptwerk & Arturia
Dual Arturia KeyLab 49's

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 03:41:37 pm »
I just found your cases.
My colleague David has replied but you apparently didn't receive his emails:
"This unit have 2 issues?
The pad pressure and the Keybed issue?

Please confirm and I will ask the US team to replace this unit.

Let me know,

David"

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 03:43:16 pm »
Can you confirm me this, and PM me the following information please:
- date of purchase
- hardware serial number
- shipping address
- full name
- phone number

joelhof

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 03:57:11 pm »
Hello David,

The key that popped up is a new issue as of two days ago. I would really like to keep this keyboard as this is my second one and the first one was really bad. This one is great except for these two issues so if it is possible for me to swap out the keybed myself, that would be awesome. As far as the pad issue, I haven't opened up the unit so I don't know what's involved in that repair.

Date of purchase of original unit was: 12/06/2014
2nd unit serial number: 7035400129023780

I will not post the rest of the information on a forum. Please let me know where to e-mail it so that it gets to you reliably.

Like I said, I would really like to keep this particular unit and I am very competent at doing my own repair if possible.

Thanks for your time and please advise.
Dual Arturia KeyLab 49's

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 03:59:42 pm »
Hi Joelhof,

That's why I said to PM (private message) me those information :)
Simply click on my user name (Jerome Arturia); you'll be redirected to a page and you'll be offered the option to "Send a PM".
Looking forward to hearing from you.

joelhof

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 04:05:27 pm »
Duh ... PM ... I'm an idiot  8)
Dual Arturia KeyLab 49's

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines