March 28, 2024, 03:26:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: PreBuy SparkLE questions: Remap SparkLE, 3rd Party Controller + BS Pro Support,  (Read 1141 times)

VonKloeten

Hey Arturia Community,

I want to buy an Spark LE. Hopefully I choose the right forum for this. Before buying I fiddeling with the demo of the spark 2 software in standalone mode and some questions come up in my mind:

1. When I choose the spark le interface and midi map the three "Instrument Parameters"-knobs, these mappings belong to the currently selected instrument. When I switch the instrument the knobs control the before selected instrument and I have to remap these three knobs every time i switch the instrument. So it seems that they behave like I choose the "Spark Creative" Gui, but I have selected the "Spark LE" gui.

2. I can't figure out how to map the Step Sequencer: Is there any way? Is this planned in a future update?

3. The Spark LE hardware is hardwired to the Spark software, but the software can change. The hardware not. So the spark software evolved and added "Accent" and "Swing". Is there any way or will there be any way to remap those new buttons and knobs to the SparkLE hardware? (Like NI does this with there traktor kontrol controller, there is a default mapping and you be able to remap single buttons or knobs to what parameter you prefer)

4. If this is not possible, can I use another midi controller with the SparkLE and map missing things to it (swing, mixer, ...)? And use it at the same time?

5. Is there any Beatstep (Pro) Integration in the Spark 2 software? Is any integration planned?

6. If not, it even would be nice to use it with spark in midi mode. Will/Is this possible?

Thanks, hopefully this is not to long or in the wrong place.
=)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:32:24 am by VonKloeten »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines