March 28, 2024, 02:00:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Installation "The One": No Activation Code received! Arturia's mailserver down?  (Read 10865 times)

tone114

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hello, I am having the exact same problem. My email address is aesguerraortiz@berklee.edu could you please check mine as well. I am in kind of an emergency for nice sounds :)

tone114

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hello, I've been having the exact same problem. When I run the installation software that comes on the disk, it tells me that the code should be copied to the clipboard? I can't find it nor have I received an email. In any case I already requested assistance but if you could straighten it up for me here it'd be nice.

amberwaves530

I bought the V Collection 3 today and installed everything just fine.  Except, Spark Vintage Drums is giving me this error: File Synsoacc.bundle could not be located in the Application Support folder.

I never received an activation code after registering my products and installing the Software Center.  I've tried using Arturia's "ask for help" feature, but it's a joke and doesn't work at all.  How is it that Arturia can model some of the most complex synths in the world, but not receive basic help tickets via their website? 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines