February 25, 2021, 10:39:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot get Technical Support for Origin via site??  (Read 1781 times)

JavaLaurence

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Software Pearls - Java Consultancy
Cannot get Technical Support for Origin via site??
« on: February 13, 2015, 09:51:54 am »
I just bought a second-hand Origin Desktop... and it has a malfunctioning Sequencer knob... so I wanted to ask a Tech Support question via the site, and the form doesn't even include the Origin in the list of products?

What I'd like to know is whether there's a list of Authorized Arturia Repair Centers... or even if such a concept exists? I don't fancy sending the unit for repair to France..
Be Happy. Live for Today

OlDirtyPastor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Www.soundcloud.com/freelovefla
    • Www.facebook.com/freeloveassociation
Re: Cannot get Technical Support for Origin via site??
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 05:42:09 pm »
Ahhhh yes, the malfunctioning sequencer knobs issue. Yes my friend, you've just entered a very exclusive club! It's the "I got fucked over by Arturia club". There are many of us, and although we come from different places, different cultures the one thing that ties us together is that Arturia will be ignoring us as a whole. I recently tried creating several polls to ask fellow Origin users whether or not they have or are currently dealing with this very same issue, and would you know it ARTURIA'S moderators for these forums has decided to censor me instead of posting my poll (and they say the French are passionate about freedom of speech). That should give you an idea how serious and how common this issue is, Arturia has to go out of there way to hide it from their costumes and potential future costumes. Pathetic right? Here's my advice, find the person you bought it from, figure out who they bought it from (hopefully a distributor like sweet water, or musicians friend) and the have them assist you in returning it to that distribution company. Sweet water is where I purchased mine and they told me they would make sure it was sent back to Arturia and that it would be fixed. If you waste your time waiting for a responcpse from Arturia they will drag their feet indefinitely.
My love doesn't cost a thing -
Www.soundcloud.com/freelovefla

Dav1d

Re: Cannot get Technical Support for Origin via site??
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 05:45:54 pm »
Where are you located?
Here is the reference of the sequencer knob:
Bourns  PEC16-4020F-N0024

If you are not so far than France, we will be able exchange the knob.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines