March 19, 2024, 03:15:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't find any samples and presets in the library.  (Read 3850 times)

laserbeak43

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Can't find any samples and presets in the library.
« on: February 09, 2015, 10:48:17 am »
Hello,
The only thing i can find in the library are sounds named after previous projects that I've started. I've even tried reinstalling SparkLE but have no luck. The software is on my system drive and the LIbrary is on another. The reason I do this, is so that if I need to log in as another user, I'll still have my samples (and this works fine on my other PC).
Could someone please help.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Can't find any samples and presets in the library.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 02:13:53 pm »
Hi have you set spark to look at your library folder in the preferences .

see screenshot

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

laserbeak43

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »
Hi Terry,
Several times over. Before and after the reinstall. Even though it already did point to it, I thought maybe it would just need a refresh or something. Ah I see what I did.
I made the directory Spark/Library/ and installed into that. then it made Spark Library, which was the directory I should have been pointing to. Thank you very much!!!!

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 09:25:38 am »
i need some help all of a sudden my spark has no library i went into setting to check that it could see the library which it can but it can only see my expansion pack and the from the user library it can only see electro where has the rest of my stuff gone i have not made any changes to the computer and normally spark works fine this is really odd

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2015, 09:47:39 am »
Hi have you checked in in the library/project that you have library checked as in the screenshot?

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 01:31:38 pm »
hi terry i did all of that it was only showing my expansion and a few others since then i have done a reinstall good news all kits are there bad news no the spark wont connect to the controller and even without the controller in standalone mode there are no sounds ill try and figure it out but its all rather strange behaviour

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines