April 16, 2024, 06:07:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ANALOG LAB WON'T OPEN  (Read 6098 times)

michellenguyen96

ANALOG LAB WON'T OPEN
« on: February 05, 2015, 03:56:27 am »
Yesterday I bought the Minilab. Thought it was cool and amazing for the price. It comes with the Analog Lab.
The program opened the first time but then it froze and also disconnected with my Minilab so I decided to restart my computer.
Then it wouldn't open. I'll click on the application icon and my pointer will have it's load symbol but then go back to normal and the application doesn't open.
I have reinstalled and install the Analog Lab twice already and have the latest update. I have restarted my computer over ten times today.
I am running on Windows 64-bit, with 6 GB RAM computer and A6 Vision AMD Processor.
I have the Minilab firmware everything installed. I have read both user manuals but they don't say anything about troubleshooting. I have contacted Arturia twice already. I have read over a dozen forum posts on troubleshooting the Analog Lab and Minilab.

If you can give me any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

channon

Re: ANALOG LAB WON'T OPEN
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 05:40:19 am »
I have the same problem, also on 64-bit. I'm waiting on an Arturia support ticket.

In my case Software Center also will not run. Is the same true for you?

chazm2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • V5 Collection on Win 10 64 Bit with Cubase 9.5 64
    • RobotHandsAudio
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 10:02:51 pm »
Several post on the forum now with people experiencing similar issues with installation, crashing DAWs and missing functionality. Software obviously has issues.Very disappointing :(

Ilgrazza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 10:24:45 pm »
This may be unrelated, but I occasionally have similar problems.  I find that Analog lab is very fussy about what USB devices are connected to my PC.  I have a Keylab 49 and a Novation Nova.  Both work fine with Analog Lab.  However, if I close the program with both connected, and then launch next time with only one device connected, the program crashes - turning on the 'missing' device before relaunching seems to cure it on most occasions.  However, I find that sometimes the only thing that works is to start Windows in safe mode, then launch Analog lab and check the midi settings (making sure any connected devices are set).

Try safe mode - it seems to flush out some blockages.

fur

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 10:17:03 pm »
Yes,
I also have the same problem.
MINILAB keyboard is great but the big potential software analog lab is very unstable.
The first day if performed ok, but after working and programming the pads the software started to crash.
after a couple of crashes analog lab will not start anymore. Tried reinstalling
no effect
even recover point
no effect.

Windows 8 does not have the old Application Data folder so also no solution there.

Hope to find the solution fast!

Ferry

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines