April 24, 2024, 07:37:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE - Reaper 5.96 (and earlier version) won't render audio.  (Read 3364 times)

stonedove

SparkLE - Reaper 5.96 (and earlier version) won't render audio.
« on: October 11, 2018, 06:26:13 pm »
Hello

I've had this problem for a while and have been hoping this would be resolved in later version of Reaper, however, this does not seem to be the case.

If I am triggering sparkle using a MIDI patten,playback is fine, however,  when I render in Reaper, Sparkle is the only channel that isn't rendered, the only way I can render is to drag the audio into the channel,  this seems to work in earlier version of reaper (Work's perfectly in 5.7) but in latter version this has stopped working and it's making SparkLE less of my go to drum machine.

Are you aware of this problem ?

Thanks

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Re: SparkLE - Reaper 5.96 (and earlier version) won't render audio.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 02:08:59 am »
I use Reaper as well, and have not encountered this problem.
Are you SURE you have Reaper set to record the OUTPUT from Spark? (right-click "Record Output" and choose "Record Output Stereo" latency compensated or not has made no difference in my experience) Reaper DEFAULTS to "Record Input Audio or MIDI, and you get NO recording from Spark with that setting. That was a little confusing to me at first. It sounds tho like you've been able to record Spark before, so I'm guessing you already had that figured out.
Could you provide a file you're having problems with?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:12:53 am by artao »
This space left intentionally blank.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 01:01:46 am »
Alternatively, you could create a new track in Reaper, and send the audio output from the Spark track TO that new track, and record that.
That's actually my normal process for recording my Spark performances.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:14:31 pm »
Hello

I've had this problem for a while and have been hoping this would be resolved in later version of Reaper, however, this does not seem to be the case.

If I am triggering sparkle using a MIDI patten,playback is fine, however,  when I render in Reaper, Sparkle is the only channel that isn't rendered, the only way I can render is to drag the audio into the channel,  this seems to work in earlier version of reaper (Work's perfectly in 5.7) but in latter version this has stopped working and it's making SparkLE less of my go to drum machine.

Are you aware of this problem ?

Thanks
Did I help?
If not, I can try to help trubblshoot further? (I'm pretty good with both Spark and Reaper) :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines