March 29, 2024, 12:26:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't save Effects in Spark 2 Mixer  (Read 1174 times)

morphbay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Can't save Effects in Spark 2 Mixer
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:39:53 pm »
Hi,
I'm an old Arturia user but this is my first post since I didn't have any issue with Arturia before. :)
As described in the Title, I can't save the Effects in Spark 2. When pressing "Save" the save dialog appears but I can't enter a name, and Save doesn't work.
I tried this in Standalone Mode and VST Mode with Cubase 8 Pro on both my Work-Pc and Notebook..
Thanks for your help

tedopon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Can't save Effects in Spark 2 Mixer
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 03:23:28 am »
You'll find that is one of the most complained about issues on this board, besides slow response time on service tickets (like that guy that just buried all the legitimate posts with fifteen duplicates complaining about his terrible wait of HA! four days).
They've promised the ability to save effects presets since launch, so maybe they'll get around to it at some point. One of the mods claimed that the current release when in beta allowed you to save them, but as you see at some point between private and public release the functionality vaporized.

morphbay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 09:03:00 am »
Thanks for the answer.
I saw the topic in the Forum related to the Beta version and thought that it was working in v1.
It would be nice to be able to drag and drop effects from one channel to another.

Thorben2S

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 01:58:53 pm »
Thanks for the answer.
I saw the topic in the Forum related to the Beta version and thought that it was working in v1.
It would be nice to be able to drag and drop effects from one channel to another.

Hi,
I will not spread any bad mood, I just have the hope that Arturia is waking up before its to late.
Believe me do not wait for an update, you better buy another product and bring your
Spark to a shady spot and cross your fingers.

Maybe in a near future Arturia will bring an Major Upate which will bring Spark to its finished status we all waiting for till its release, but this is only a dream!

Regards
Thorben

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 08:33:23 pm »
Hi you can only save mixer setting in vst or au there is no save in standalone . I'm on a mac and it works fine for me ,are you all on pc where its not working .

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines