March 28, 2024, 08:37:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencing externals  (Read 9350 times)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Sequencing externals
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 12:13:23 pm »
Hi on the pad cmd click or control click to midi learn

Regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

mixalis

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 04:20:11 pm »
nice! its working now..... ;)

mixalis

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 12:20:05 pm »
Hi there! i would like to ask if i can use Spark le pads, to play other hardware drum machine... is it possible?

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 01:46:19 am »
yes, You need a midi interface with a midi output to go to your external machine, set up prefs in spark software so that pads and seq are both outputting midi notes. Both the computer and external drum need to be connected with midi, on the same channel, and using the same drum map.

I do not do this, but I use it for groove agent in cubase

Papy ion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 05:38:03 pm »
hi

for people who are interested on how to set midi note comming out of SPARK2 using the Midi Control Center...
it's quite easy:

first
-check your daw or hardware drumbox to know the midi channel (usualy 10 for a drum device)
  and the notes they are waiting for (read the manual or check the software settings)

then
-turn the SPARKLE in "MIDI" mode (white LED on the right of the level knob) by pressin [filter]+[slicer]+[roller]
-run Midi Control Center
-select the SPARKLE in the MCC
-clic on the pad you want to set
-set the note number
-set the midi channel it's supposed to trig in your daw or hardware drumbox
and don't forget to pess [SYNC] and maybe save the template by dragging the "working mémory" to the "locale template" and rename it for exemple "midi note to tom cat"  ;D oups bad exemple! or "midi note to DB"

when all is done
-turn back the SPARKLE to the "Spark" mode (blue LED on the left of the white you just change before... next to the volume knob!)

you can now run SPAR2 software and eventualy press [connect controler] (near the [perfs] button)

hope it helps.
 :)
"Si le problème a une solution, il ne sert à rien de s?inquiéter. Mais s?il n?en a pas, alors s?inquiéter ne change rien."  >quoteman

Papy ion

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »
hi!

as far as i know the answer is NO!  ;D
(for external hardware sequencer) but i'm still looking for a way to figur it out.

if you find the answer i'd be very intersted to know how.

salutations.
"Si le problème a une solution, il ne sert à rien de s?inquiéter. Mais s?il n?en a pas, alors s?inquiéter ne change rien."  >quoteman

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines