March 28, 2024, 01:09:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem with Minibrute SE Connection Software  (Read 4517 times)

Bene_Bavarese

Problem with Minibrute SE Connection Software
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:43:02 pm »
Hello!

I own the Microbrute SE since November 2014 and I'm having the problem, that the Minibrute-Connection-Software
doesn't recognize my Minibrute SE as Minibrute SE but as a normal Minibrute (as shown in the attached screenshots).

So I can't access the sequencer-mode of the software. Also I'm not sure, if the sequencer works properly, because
if the sequencer-switch on the Minibrute SE is in »Off«-position and I'm holding down a key it plays some kind
of Arpeggio. In my Opinion it should play »normal« single notes, or am I wrong?

Maybe there is someone with a similar problem, or with a clue?

Support is contacted already, but wasn't helpful yet.

Thank you for answers.

Regards,
Bene

StackerLee9

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problem with Minibrute SE Connection Software
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 10:07:10 pm »
I'm having a different problem w/ the connection software - which it appears you may be having as well. Your connection software interface is completely different than mine, and both of ours are different than the way it appears in the Connection User's Manual.

I've attached a screen shot of mine below. For one thing, there is no LFO trigger switch on mine (as appears in the manual) which is how I was planning to synch my Volcas to the MiniBrute.

Just got my MiniBrute so I can't help yet w/ your questions about the sequencer.

And I did update the firmware thinking that would fix this.

Anyone know what up?

Peace...mlm

Bene_Bavarese

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 05:36:51 pm »
Finally got a reply from arturia us_support:

This unit needs a firmware reset we can only provide in our warehouse.

Chi

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 06:02:54 pm »
I feel for you!

So now you have to wait for them to repair it? :'(

I bought a brand new SE too and it had other problems which have needed it to be returned - its quite frustrating, especially coupled with the lacksydaisical support and its automated excuses about there being problems with the tracker, your messages only just came through, cause is being investigated...ect...I found a post from a year earlier from the same guy in support stating the same exact "reason" as was given to me to someone else, word for word, lol!

Just out of interest, what did your unit do when the seq switch setting was set to on?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines