March 28, 2024, 12:23:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bag or soft case for Keylab series  (Read 3122 times)

Sirdouille

Bag or soft case for Keylab series
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:12:35 pm »
Hello everyone,

Could anyone recommend me a particular bag or soft case that would suit a Keylab 61 ?

Thanks.

midinut

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Bag or soft case for Keylab series
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 09:52:34 am »
I was doing a search and found this thread and am wondering if you ever found a case. I'm looking for one as well. I'm considering taking the dimensions to a gun shop and buying a rifle case that will fit it and cut the foam to make it fit snugly. Anybody out there tried this? Anyway I hope someone can point me in the right directions and it not take 6 months to get a response. Thanks in advance.

Semaphore55

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:46:09 pm »
I went to Dick's and grabbed this hard case from the gun section for my Samson Graphite 49. My keylab 49 will fit if I cut a different piece of foam for it. I had a coupon so I think I paid like $45 for it. I ripped the lower foam out and went to local fabric store and bough a chunk of their scrap foam for $10. I used an electric turkey carver to cut the foam. I then went to Five Below and grabbed a $5 yoga mat and cut a section to fit where the keyboard will sit ( when you pull the old foam out it will be tacky from glue ). The foam and the yoga mat will stick to the tacky surface.  So, $60 for a hardcase, try and beat that. eBay and music stores/sites sell this same setup for a keyboard for around $200+!!!!

Semaphore55

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 07:46:48 pm »
Two more pics:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines