March 28, 2024, 06:03:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing synths in Analog lab, even though they are checked off in preferences  (Read 16072 times)

Nestos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
My desktop seems to have sorted itself out and has been reliably playing all keys. However my laptops are behaving differently. One always plays the same multi on start-up irrespective of what instrument is shown as selected. All the keys work until you select a new single instrument at which point, nothing below the middle C# (IIRC) will play. If you select a multi all the keys work until you go back to a single. My other laptop was demonstrating the same behaviour until at one point only the top 4 keys wouldn't play, then it reverted back to nothing below the middle C#.

Nestos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Quick update, my Keylab 61 won't play the keys either in Analog Lab or the indivdual instruments if loaded within Analog Lab via the edit function. The individual instruments will work if started up outside of Analog Lab. I've submitted a support request but have yet to hear back.

chazm2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • V5 Collection on Win 10 64 Bit with Cubase 9.5 64
    • RobotHandsAudio
Looks like Arturia have released software that obviously doesn't work and there are many people experiencing similar issues with installation, crashing DAWs and missing functionality. I would ask for a refund but it came as part of the V4 Collection. Very disappointing :(

Nestos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I think I might have cured the problem. I received some help from Arturia but most of the things they recommended I had done already such as, download and install latest updates and update the Keylab firmware, all to no avail. What I did notice on my three computers is that, the only one that worked didn't have the Keylab 61 software installed. So, I completely uninstalled everything which included entering %programdata% and %appdata% in the the adress bar in windows explorer and deleting all the Arturia folders. Then I downloaded and installed the latest version of the V collection. After doing all that, Analog Lab seemed to work fine each time that I started it up. I haven't plugged the Keylab in and tried yet it but I will later today. Watch this space.

vgmrmojo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
minilab and reaper
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 11:27:56 pm »
Carlos, I see that you use Reaper. I was wondering if you could help me with something ? When I go into options and enable my minilab in midi devices and then close Reaper I have to re-enable the minilab again. In other words the enable setting is not saved within Reaper. Any ideas ? Have you had this problem ?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines