March 29, 2024, 02:18:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No help with ASC activation.  (Read 5395 times)

AngryNoodleDragon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No help with ASC activation.
« on: December 27, 2014, 02:57:59 am »
Hello,
   I purchased a Spark LE, installed the Spark 2 software and registered it with no problems. I've run it in demo mode a few times while waiting for help with this activation and I like how it works, so I'm sure you can understand that I'm eager to use it to its full potential.
   Here's my problem: I cannot activate the product, ASC will not communicate with the Arturia servers in order to complete the process. I've generated the offline licence request file and mailed it to the email address I was given, it's been 2 weeks now with no response or license file. I've also tried messaging one of the moderators and resident tech gurus of this forum with all relevant information and more... no help for a week.
   This has saddened me, as I have heard good things about this brand and so far have not seen the good, except in demo mode, and I think we all know I didn't pay good, hard earned money for this equipment and software to be express shipped to me just for a demo. If someone could please help me with activating my product I would be most appreciative. There is no possible way I can perform or even put on a small show without access to the full program, and this has the possibility of damaging my career. I would not like having to return said product because I was never given the full experience for which I have paid.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:40:36 am by AngryNoodleDragon »
Sounds working together for the common good

beautiful mechanica

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No help with ASC activation.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 12:16:24 am »
Hi Angry Noodle - I'm having the same issue as are others. We have raised this issue in the forums under the Spark section too. I'm hoping the no- answer was down to the holidays but reading that you have received no answer after 14 days concerns me greatly. Please let me know if you get any joy - you can email me on smythssinger@icloud.com

AngryNoodleDragon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:51:47 am »
That's the first human response I've received at all. I'm sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues. I can't help but feel a little relieved knowing I'm not alone in this, as there is a better chance of there being a solution in the works.
I would feel much better with a little feedback from Arturia, to at least let us know they know about if not working on a fix.

carlosrr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Ph.D. in History, Lecturer, Retired naval officer
    • Carlos of Coronado
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 06:39:13 pm »
Now, I am really frustrated and angry.  I purchased VC4 with the coupon on Friday night US.  It disappeared from my products page after I copied it as an HTML with the serial number and unlock code. I received a receipt from Arturia's money handler.  I tried to register it, now luck as the numbers were no good. I was charged, but apparently it may confuse Arturia.  I set up a ticket, but the only answer was an apology for the issue AND a link to download VC4.  However on my product page, it shows that the product was confirmed purchase, BUT the serial number and unlock code are cancelled.  The message from Arturia did not include new numbers.

Do I have to contest the charge to my credit card to get Arturia to actually fix the issue? I am feeling like a number of other folks who are having the issues with the new ASC and purchases.

CRR
Windows 10, Yosemite iMac, 4 controllers, Analog Lab, V Collection 4, Komplete 9, Omnisphere, AAS Ultra-Analog

AngryNoodleDragon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 09:51:51 am »
So, still no help, reply, acknowledgment, or sign that anyone cares that customers are not getting what they paid for  ???. As shown by the previous post here, I'm not the only one. This lack of functionality in the system I purchased is beginning to have an effect on my career. It's impossible for me to write material and rehearse with my band when the software is LOCKED in DEMO MODE.

Please, someone, help us out so we can play

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 09:58:38 pm »
Hello,
   I purchased a Spark LE, installed the Spark 2 software and registered it with no problems. I've run it in demo mode a few times while waiting for help with this activation and I like how it works, so I'm sure you can understand that I'm eager to use it to its full potential.
   Here's my problem: I cannot activate the product, ASC will not communicate with the Arturia servers in order to complete the process. I've generated the offline licence request file and mailed it to the email address I was given, it's been 2 weeks now with no response or license file. I've also tried messaging one of the moderators and resident tech gurus of this forum with all relevant information and more... no help for a week.

Hi , can you tell me what happens when you try to log into the ASC do you get access? are you using the same email and password as your  myartuira account.what is the status at the bottom of the ASC ..online/offline?
I don't work for arturia but i did beta test the ASC.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

AngryNoodleDragon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 10:24:43 pm »
It says offline, and its telling me it can't connect to the Arturia servers. I am using the same email as my Arturia account, but the only reply I get from them is from the mailer daemon. Anytime I try logging in it gives my me a connection error. I know my internet connection is good because I use it for everything else including gaming, so it's stable and fast. I even followed the offline activation procedure but all I received was a response from the mailer daemon saying they would get to me as soon as possible. That was almost 3 weeks ago.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 11:00:03 pm »
Hi if says off line  check your firewall or internet network setting to see if the Asc port is being blocked. What is your set up ? The only time the Asc is offline is when the port or internet is blocked . Have a look and let me know .

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

AngryNoodleDragon

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 09:45:39 am »
You were right on the money sir, I thank you. My firewall was blocking the connection and I had to tell it to allow ASC to communicate through it. I am now activated, updated, and ready to jam. Again, my thanks to you. ;D

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 10:03:21 am »
You were right on the money sir, I thank you. My firewall was blocking the connection and I had to tell it to allow ASC to communicate through it. I am now activated, updated, and ready to jam. Again, my thanks to you. ;D

Your welcome my friend
TerryM

mikloszar

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 02:27:52 pm »
In case anybody comes across this thread looking for answers, please see my post here: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=84567.0

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines