March 29, 2024, 11:51:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ASC doesn't download updates  (Read 4847 times)

tfis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ASC doesn't download updates
« on: December 26, 2014, 03:07:47 pm »
Hi,

when I try to update my V Collection 3 plugins (E Licencer)  with ASC i always get a download error.

I there a solution ?

Best regards.

LBH

Re: ASC doesn't download updates
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 09:41:55 pm »
Hi,

Maybe you have tried this. But fwiw.

I have had the same problem with some apps. I tried the redownload, sometimes more than one time, and in the end i got a download. So try redownload button, if you have'nt done that yet.

I had a very slow net connection the day i downloaded. Maybe that had something to do with the download error too, as a bad net connection can give timeout errors and other errors if the connection fail at a point.

But also it's very possible the error is on Arturis's side. So Arturia should take a look at that. Anyway you can try redownload and check your net connection. If that's not helping, Arturia have to solve  the problem.

tfis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 07:56:08 pm »
Thanks for your answer.

Still can't download/update my files.

Internet connection works fine.

Regards

pb21

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 03:39:22 pm »
My asc is uptodate but it wont download the update to analog lab it gets to 100% then says download error so I am guessing its their server not serving

carlosrr

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Ph.D. in History, Lecturer, Retired naval officer
    • Carlos of Coronado
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 09:02:13 pm »
Hi pb21

I had the same error on my PC three times in the same session.  I went to the updates and manuals page, downloaded it from there, installed it myself.  It seemed to also solve two other issues.
That may work better at the moment.

Cheers

CRR
Windows 10, Yosemite iMac, 4 controllers, Analog Lab, V Collection 4, Komplete 9, Omnisphere, AAS Ultra-Analog

LBH

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 09:03:17 pm »
I've this weekend downloaded the new Analog Lab that by the way unfortunately do not fix everything.

The point here is, that i this time also got error messages every time i tried to download. But i found that in my download folder only the install verification file is missing. Analog Lab was downloaded and could be installed from my download folder.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines