April 23, 2024, 10:45:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Crash with all software  (Read 2942 times)

universallifeenergy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Crash with all software
« on: December 26, 2014, 12:38:21 pm »
Hi guys
i've this problem, i bought keylab 49 producer packs i've not prob with installation but when i use analog lab stand alone or with bitwig studio or cubase ai 7.5 after 5 minutes the sistem going crash. The same if i rec a track after when i put in another track a midi instruments i can listen just one track and not the track registered before and the same after 2 minutes the sistem goin crash.
I've a HP notebook with 8 Gb ram Intel i7 that work as well.
Tnx for all
Ule

universallifeenergy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Crash with all software
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 03:47:34 pm »
Hi guys
i've this problem, i bought keylab 49 producer packs i've not prob with installation but when i use analog lab stand alone or with bitwig studio or cubase ai 7.5 after 5 minutes the sistem going crash. The same if i rec a track after when i put in another track a midi instruments i can listen just one track and not the track registered before and the same after 2 minutes the sistem goin crash.
Tnx for all
Ule
no one has the same problem?

universallifeenergy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 10:22:39 am »
Hi guys
Tnx for all
Ule
no one has the same problem?

well I have not  received answer from Arturia for this issue but yesterday i've had an answer from bitwig  and they told me to ask for support in Steinberg because i use an interface steinberg UR22 and maybe this is the problem of mine. WONDERFUL!!

Snoopeez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 12:37:36 pm »
It looks that we are many to have crashes with analog lab, but in different ways..

For me, minilab with Ableton Live 9, I can't delete a track with analog lab on it without planting Live.APP ! Hum, no one of all others vast/plugs have planted Live until now. Congrats, nice score.

The shame is that products are sold with such big bugs, with such a silence from Arturia.. (pas cool du tout les gars)

Gonna bring it back with a reimbursement..

universallifeenergy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 11:34:02 am »
Hi i think that i sell keylab really soon i open many support request and i haven't any answer at my issue, i tried novation impulse and i have not  problem with the key, work properly and the automap integrated software is really comfortable i'm not midi engineer i'm musician and i wont play music good luck

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines