March 28, 2024, 07:08:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Never received my Activation Code!  (Read 11002 times)

jorge.alcaraz14

Never received my Activation Code!
« on: December 26, 2014, 08:24:52 am »
I activated my Spark LE (it came with an update to Spark 2) and updated to version 2.1.0.426 on the ASC provided (on the ASC it says my Spark LE is activated and has 4 activations left)but when I open the program itself it asks for an activation code and I never received one on my Arturia account or via email.
Next, I emailed Arturia at http://arturia.com/support/askforhelp/reinstalling they gave me a case number and everything. In the email it said to wait 48 and if there was no reply then reply from the email itself. They responded with "Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.arturia.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."
I just want my Spark LE to work

beautiful mechanica

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Never received my Activation Code!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 02:35:13 pm »
Hi there - I have the exact same problem. I registered the product, followed the instructions and yet never received my activation code. I'm going round in circles from the software centre to the website and getting nowhere. Has anyone else had this issue like Jorge and myself and if so - what was the outcome?

aidykeys

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 04:56:12 pm »
I have exactly the same problem.
I've requested help from Arturia.
If I don't get it in 48hrs I'll return the SparkLE to the store.
An activation code should not be a long winded thing to sort out.

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 06:00:55 pm »
If you go to My arturia section of the website, then your products, you should see your spark there, maybe you have an activation code on the right part of the table

beautiful mechanica

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 12:09:11 am »
Thanks for your thoughts. Alas, no  - under my products and on the right hand side it reads "activated" but does not state what the activation code is. I've waited more than 72 hours for a response from Arturia. I guess /hope that's down to the holidays. Nonetheless the activation system is poor in comparison to the likes of Focusrite who display activation codes in one's product files.

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 04:50:19 pm »
I registered yesterday V-collection 4, which contain spark 2, no problem, no activation code needed, it's working great. when you launch spark software, what is happening?

djsteeve

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 09:25:37 pm »
i have the same problem, registered my v-collection 3 days ago and im still waiting for my activation codes for analog laboratory and spark vintage, was going to buy the SparkLE controller but when if i even can't get my other products activated i think it will stay in the store !

The Bro

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 08:58:49 pm »
I didn't receive my activation code and Spark LE vst software won't show up in Ableton Live. I've installed just the 32-bit software but no dice. I'd like to get it working but it looks like there's no technical support for the product here at all!!!  ???

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 02:34:06 pm »
good luck when i got a spark expansion pack i got an email that was receipt but never got the expansion i got messed around by customer services they then sent the activation code to me once i had sent them a threatening letter send an email to customer services explain how dissapionted you are as arturia are a 24/7 website they have no excuse for not giving you  your product excuses like we are french we dont work in the weekend etc is ridiculous if there site takes your money they should by law give you your good immediately ive never had this problem from any other software company sorry arturia but your after sales and customer service is a joke after the way i was treated i will never buy another thing from artura i did plan to get keylab and minibrute but more reliable companys offer better things with amazing customer service  i fell sorry for anyone who has to put up with that kind of treatment in my email i said to them what you have done to me is like you going to mcdonalds for lunch ordering and paying for your food and for the cashier to say sorry i dont feel like giving you your food come back in a few days when i could be bothered

marcmusic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 02:32:20 pm »
Hey there, the same by me.

Had anybody get his activation code ?

marcmusic

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 03:33:19 pm »
SOLUTION !!

Arturia:

... Because in fact, you no longer need an activation code if your OS is up to osx 10.7 and win7 included.

You now have to use the ASC (Arturia Software Center) to activate your products, which is more simpler. ...

Spark LE Software Version: 2.1.0.426

Bronson Homicide

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 06:29:32 pm »
I have the same problem and no response from Arturia. I only bought this product on the premise of receiving the 4 expansion packs for free.
Now the controller refuses to connect when I start up the software. This is a shockingly bad piece of software. It's going back to the dealer tomorrow.
I will never buy another Arturia product again. Their customer service seems to be non-existant.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »
Hi there.

The activation code with Elicenser is not used anymore except for Windows XP and OSX 10.6

Most of your issues about activation code are because the version you are installing with the DVD is obsolete ( 1.6)

Here's how to proceed in order to install your soft on a new computer without activation code:

1) Download the installer of your instrument + The Arturia Software Center (ASC):
http://arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

2) Install your software and the Arturia Software Center.
Open the ASC, type your Arturia's login and password, and click on the 'Activation' button located next to your instrument.

3) /!\ /!\  Then update your instrument through the ASC  /!\ /!\
--> Or it will keep asking for an activation code

4) Finally you can try to open your software. It should work perfectly if you didn't skip any step. (Don't forget to update step 3)

I already talked about this issue here:

====>>> http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=83552.0

I hope that your issues will be solved asap.

Do not hesitate to send me PM if necessary.

Regards

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

DarkStar679

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 09:34:21 pm »
Seems I'm caught inbetween.
I'm using Sparkle 1.6 and VISTA 64.
So the newer registration doesn't work and for the older registration I didn't received the activation code.

What I gonna do now?

DarkStar679

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 05:51:04 pm »
Hi,

I have got my activation code.
Thanks a lot to the support team.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines