April 19, 2024, 08:32:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: your new audio interface  (Read 1232 times)

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
your new audio interface
« on: December 24, 2014, 07:28:19 pm »
well this is a brave move i hope it does well i feel that you will say your new device will solve my current problem as the problems you guys pointed out in your latest speech or boast about this white box
if you are unable to answer then maybe someone in the forum reading this can
ok so i have a spark as a standalone device i cant fault it
but when i use it with ableton it isnt as loud as when its standalone has anyone got any tips
as to work around this problem i have the spark volume on full and i have to turn down all the other tracks so they dont drown out the drums an odd problem as normally one would have to turn drums down to stop it from drowning out other tracks
even though we know nothing of this new device  i hope you have tested your own gear in conjunction with daws to see how it behaves
i am assuming you have done this as you seem to want this device to be the heart of a studio
please dont let us down with this new device as your loyal customers may find it hard to forgive you if it doesnt do the job
and your not yet customers will just laugh
well arturia have a happy xmas and a great new year
i am really looking forward to some namm footage and dont do an akai "rythm wolf" and present an empty non functioning box!!!
last thing can you let sonicstate  or sound on sound do a review of this box as they have great reviews
oh and happy xmas to all the customers/fans/supporters reading this :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines