March 28, 2024, 07:23:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: After registering Keylab 49 I did not receive the code  (Read 4184 times)

Castellon

After registering Keylab 49 I did not receive the code
« on: October 19, 2014, 01:13:57 am »
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and I hope that you can assist.  I just purchased a new Keylab 49 and I tried registering the product on the website, but I'm receiving the following message:

Registration Failed
Ooch, sorry but something went wrong !

This licence has already been registered, see your 'My Arturia' page for the current activation code, if you want to obtain a new activation code, please see the support page for obtaining a new one
Please contact the Technical Center or retry to register

I checked my page for the activation code and its not listed.  Is there something I'm missing?  I sent in a tech support request and I've emailed the appropriate department to assist.  I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and what were the steps you took to resolve it.  I'd like to register the product and get moving with Analog Lab with the Arturia.

Thanks,

Castellon

rbveith

Re: After registering Keylab 49 I did not receive the code
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 01:54:25 am »
Just got my Keylab 25 home and the registration process is a joke.  The serial number and code did not work, just as you described.  It's Sunday evening and now I have to wait for someone in the Arturia customer service department to send me a new code.  I'm not happy about this.  How long did it take for them to get you a new working code?  I'm tempted to just return the whole thing tomorrow.

flexibel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 07:40:09 pm »
for me its the same!

on the registration form i can't even select a product (analog lab) because the dropdown menu just don't works (tested with OSx, win and iOS)
i put my serial and unlock code anyway (without to select a product)
and nothing happened.

yes this is a joke! and im very pissed

i like to make music not to struggle with this bull***t registration... forms that are not working  >:(

anybody know what to do now???

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 09:54:24 am »
mmmm, this is not related to the registration process.

It is because the product have already been registered by a previous user and unfortunately, the seller have not asked to unregister the product from his account, before returning it to the store or resell it.

Sorry for this.

flexibel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:07:13 pm »
sure this was related to registration site there was an error with the product selection dropdown and it was fixed a day later after sending a ticket.

my other problem is in vst au mode (ableton/osx) i cant see and select the preset names on the keylab display
in standalone its working well.  ??? ??? buck or my settings?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines