March 19, 2024, 07:39:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Trouble with iPad..  (Read 5578 times)

Lottie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Trouble with iPad..
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:07:05 pm »
Some time ago, I bought the iPad. And of course iMini, iProphet, iSEM and some other software synths. The problem is when I played on the iMini, after leaving the program, a text saying (in the upper right corner) iMini (reccording) and when I open the Waldorf Nave, the last sound from iMini is heard in the backgrund when paying on the Nave.. Yes, if I turn down the volume on the iMini, one doesn't hear anything. But can you tip of some other solution? Musically yours Liselotte

Kwerker2009

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Trouble with iPad..
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:07:29 pm »
Hi Lottie.
Double click on the Home button on your iPad. Swipe to iMini and swipe up to close the app completly. If you don't do that the iMini will play in the background, that's why you see the "recording" message. Everytime you open an app and close it with the home button they are in the background so my suggestion is that you double click on home button and swipe up on every app you find swiping from right to left.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Bo

Lottie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 03:15:33 pm »
Tanke, Bo!
Are you too from Sweden? Merry x-mas and Happy New Year!

haroldland

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 12:40:03 am »
In iMini ver 1.5 you can (finally!) set MIDI in channel for iMini, so if you're using a MIDI keyboard/controller, set different channels for Nave & iMini and you should be ok.  I use AniMg, iGrand piano & sometimes Magellan with iMini on diff MIDI channels and they all play separately. Thor is still a problem...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines