March 28, 2024, 10:32:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2.1 ASC Update  (Read 2334 times)

bennymo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark 2.1 ASC Update
« on: December 15, 2014, 10:20:05 pm »
Hi,

I have an issue with the ASC

I recently purchased Spark/le installed to computer no problem using version 2.0 erm MIDI control Centre I think? This was before the 19th November 2.1 update

I then later wanted to install to laptop post 19th so downloaded and installed 2.1. Unfortunately, somehow I have managed to use all of my activations on the said laptop no idea how. I can only imagine that my impatience in getting things to work properly got the better of me being something of a trainwreck ADHD Patient with computers. and I possibly reactivated on the same computer 5 times

Oh dear! now I have figured this out I have no idea if I will be able to install version 2.1 and any subsequent updated versions to my original PC or other computers...

Can anybody help me as I have only installed 2.1 as mentioned on 1 computer(My Laptop)

Please Help!!

bennymo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark 2.1 ASC Update
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 10:34:52 pm »
In Addition...

Is this possible?

To loose all your activations installing onto just 1 computer because honestly I have no idea if I actually had the 5 to begin with, you can check my installation process out I am being totally genuine...

Please help me I am not good with these things:-S
Kind Regards

Ben

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 10:52:33 pm »
Hi ben , have you checked in your my arturia account to see if or what you have used your licences on .just go to your  my account and see under the spark. if theres only one activation go to the sac on your computer click on the cogs symbol and try the sync button as you may have used up the licences on the asc .
did you use 2 computers or one?

hope this helps
if you have no luck please get in touch with support

regards

terry

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

bennymo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:57 am »
2 computers

But it is saying...

1 activations on maximum of 1

Ok so it let me unsync to my laptop and now my main PC is running off ASC update. it seemed to free 1 activation up from my laptop! now that wont work/register!!! I have now tried everything I can think of. It seems as though they have just been eaten up! it just doesn't make any sense to me...

Very bizarre

Am I missing something?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:08:15 pm »
Hi you should be able to see what machines are registered in your account .if there is only 1 .get in touch with support

regards

terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

stuey

• Spark Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 03:19:43 am »
On both of your machines, remove the authorisations so you have no machines activated. This should release the activations back onto your account. You'll then be able to tell how many you had. It may also kick something into place. Activate 1 machine back then sync.

Other than that, as Terry pointed, might be one for support.

Thanks, Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7