March 29, 2024, 08:47:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where did my V Collection 3 download link go?  (Read 1449 times)

Ultimeter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Where did my V Collection 3 download link go?
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:27:27 pm »
 I just moved from Windows to a Mac Pro OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks. I went to the download link of my V Collection 3 to install it on the new Mac but when I click on the link in the My Products section under V Collection 3 I'm redirected to a page to purchase V Collection 4.  There is no opportunity that I can find to download my existing V Collection 3 anymore. I'll probably buy version 4 but not until I have all the bugs worked out of the new Mac to make sure all is working as I want. Can anyone assist me or direct me to someone? I have left messages in Support but they just replied that I didn't need a new license or something like that.  All I want to do is download version 3 (that I purchased a while back) and use it on my Mac Pro. I have the USB licenser. I have registered the version 3 and still have available installations as I've only installed it on one computer when I first got it.  Thank you for any help you may be.

Adrien

Re: Where did my V Collection 3 download link go?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 09:00:57 am »
Hello

As you are on 10.9, use the Arturia software center.
All softwares of the VCollection 4 but analog Laboratory and spark VDM are updated,

Download link for the ASc http://arturia.com/v-collection/asc
Other information in the Arturia software center section of the forum, and in the FAQ.

For spark VDM, and analog laboratory, you can get individual installers from arturia.com/downloads

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines