March 28, 2024, 10:46:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab not drawing the window properly in windows 7  (Read 1864 times)

greenfuse

Analog Lab not drawing the window properly in windows 7
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:30:38 am »
Hi There,

I want to report a bug with the recent version (1.2, 32 bit) in both standalone and in VST on Cubase 7 LE, all run in Windows 7. 

I am using screen resolution 1024x768.  This is the largest resolution I have available.  However, the window that Analog Lab opens with is larger than the screen.  This also used to happen in the old version, but it was not a problem - you could move the window around to access the parts needed.  However, with the new version, the program is only drawing the part of the window that would fit on the screen normally (when the program opens justified to the top left of the screen).  Any other part is not drawn, even when you move the window around.  The remaining area to the right, which would normally have shown the rest of the sound editing section ... and it's scrollbar ... is now black, and therefore you cannot get to any of those controls, or the effects section at all. 

Thank you,

Sean

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines