April 19, 2024, 11:47:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2.0.1 not exporting files at the right tempo  (Read 1268 times)

OralB

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark 2.0.1 not exporting files at the right tempo
« on: November 09, 2014, 08:52:48 pm »
hey guys

just wanted to submit a bug in spark 2.0.1

when i export loops by clicking on the red waveform and then dragging to the desktop the length of the file is incorrect.

if i export a 85bpm loop to my desktop and then import it to ableton live, live shows it as 84.96bpm

if i drag the same loop into protools with a grid of 85bpm i can see the loop is short of fitting the bar.

could you please fix this. atm i have to time stretch each loop to fit properly which is pretty annoying.

thanks, ORALB

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Spark 2.0.1 not exporting files at the right tempo
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 09:45:39 pm »
Hi ,this is a know issue .but you can resolve this in ableton by just using spark in vst  and dragging the audio into an audio track .when doing the render in your desktop you can get variations in the sample length . on my system it seems to add a little .remember that the audio is 16 bit on your desktop  so make sure your daw is .

thanks

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

OralB

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 10:43:34 pm »
hey terrym

thanks for the reply

i use spark standalone and dump loops to desktop. spark 2 doesnt support RTAS ;( i tried wrapping the vst but it doesnt work.

i kind of prefer using it standalone anyway.

any chance of fixing the spark 2 software so it works properly?

cheers

OralB

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 09:22:15 pm »
this still isn't fixed in 2.1.0

this seems like an elementary problem. exported loops should be a fixed length based on the tempo. i would have thought for a company like arturia figuring out how many samples are in a loop would be pretty basic stuff.

;(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines