April 16, 2024, 10:09:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Half a year and no update?  (Read 4383 times)

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
Re: Half a year and no update?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 09:50:47 pm »
Im working on windows 7 cubase artist 7.5

I dont have that many bugs maybe Im lucky and also don't use it to the full potential

Its true though about evolving tech especially regarding yosemite and cubase 8 although im sure they have
a broad spectrum of compatibilty issues for OS's and DAWs

I dont think spark 2 is being left behind as the last two ASC versions have been vast improvements

From forum feedback i think the two most requested fixes are step sequencer follows numbering and
saving presets for FX and mixer routing (which i think is fixed in the mac version)

So stay positive Aries hopefully all should be good soon

Areis

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »
Oh I am always positive, I felt really bad for the devs when Arturia pushed it out in June and they knew it wasn't ready. What can you do.

I still think Arturia has overall good products and it seems they are trying to alter their forward face (new website, management interfaces etc).

I wrote the controller scripts for Maschine and Bitwig, the next one I wanted to do was the SparkLE controller for step sequencing in Bitwig. So I do like their hardware, just some decisions of the "management" I would question this last year.

Anyway!
Mike

mcx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 07:33:33 pm »
personally i want them to take there time with an update as i dont want a repeat of last year when they delayed then rushed spark 2 i think just be patient im sure all there efforts are being put into the new audio box thing maybe this box will solve all of sparks problems lol

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines