March 29, 2024, 01:22:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: rackable microbrute?  (Read 2385 times)

peejayy1992

rackable microbrute?
« on: October 17, 2014, 07:37:02 pm »
(first post please be kind) Is it just me wanting this to be done? I only really want a microbrute to add on to my minibute, the minikeys will be of absolute no use to me. not being able to rack the microbrute will take up valuable desktop space or stands. Ideally i would like to buy multiple microbrutes and use something like a expert sleepers module to make a poly analog synth using the minibrute as the master keyboard. i really like the idea of doing this as each microbrute can set slightly different making huge movement in patches but this is impractical not being able to rack them due to the huge amount of space this would take up. I'm sure there are others like me that want/have the microbrute to add functionality to their minibrute or make a poly? surely this would further bring down the costs by getting rid of those minikeys and increase sales especially if more people have the same want for a poly microbrute. Maybe arturia could even make their own midi interface to poly chain. I know Mg has tried poly chain with their synths with what i believe was not really successful (i think this is down to Mgs prices) but i believe arturia's low prices will make this successful and will be truly unique as there is no presets. Anyone think there is a rackable microbrute in the pipeline or am i being optimistic to think so? A lot of you have probably seen this already but this shows how impractical the poly microbrute is without being able to rack them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSv6QYA2EBs
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:44:42 pm by peejayy1992 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines