March 29, 2024, 08:04:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: some big missing features and things to improve! :-(  (Read 1269 times)

studio-kiel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
some big missing features and things to improve! :-(
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:00:13 pm »
I bought spark2 to made it "my" tool for drums, but after two days I am very disappointed with some things:

- no drag and drop or import to fill the library with my own new samples? I want to import all my drums I made through the years. I know I can do own kits and im- or export them) for me its stupid to work with these dat-files instead of folders. why not folders for bassdrum, snare, etc. where I can put my own samples?

- the volume of the samples! some are sooo quiet and other sooo loud. that is really annoying when previewing - you always have to change the volume in your daw manually.

- the preview-function takes sooo long. you have to wait a time till you hear the sound. its the first vst-instrument where it takes so long :(

- after loading a kit I click the pads and the animation of the pad and the sound stutters

- more to follow...

(all this happens standalone AND in the daw)

Karlchen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: some big missing features and things to improve! :-(
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:51:20 am »
I totally agree with the presets taking much too long load for preview. You sit there on the controller and move the wheel one click, wait for an endless time, move the wheel again one click...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines