April 26, 2024, 12:30:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Octave Up Button Issue  (Read 1857 times)

aeric_7734

Octave Up Button Issue
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:38:37 pm »
The general Microbrute forum already has an Octave Down topic that I hijacked. My Octave Up button only seems to work about 50% of the time, which I failed to notice because I generally go down an octave or two. At any rate, at this point I'm outside of zZound's exchange period, and have submitted a ticket for tech support (ticket # 182261) close to a week ago with no word. Any word from Arturia would be awesome, as well as input from more people having the same issue.

CaptainRockout

Re: Octave Up Button Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 12:31:16 am »
Did you ever get any resolution on this? My octave down button started having issues as well a few months ago. At first it wouldn't work until the second or third press or a long press, then it took several tries. Now it doesn't work at all. I've been going back and forth with customer service for two months, often weeks between responses. Recently I was told to get a replacement from where I bought it so I contacted them and they are saying since it's under warranty I have to go through Arturia. I'm worried I'm just going to be stuck with it or paying a lot of dough for a repair. At this point I'm tempted to open it up and see if it's a contact issue.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines