April 23, 2024, 10:43:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Considering buying a Microbrute - Are there any syncing problems with the Sequen  (Read 2785 times)

InnerLoop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi, I am considering buying an Arturia Microbrute and I am largely interested in its Sequencer and ability to send out CV for the Sequencer.  However I would need it to sync with my hardware...... drum machines, sampler/sequencers, synths etc.  Is the sync solid on the Sequencer?  I thought I had read about many users having issue with syncing the Microbrute's sequencer.  Is this true?   Thanks!

jochiasson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have problems syncing the microbrute and the minibrute with my MPC...so yes, it is true...and the worst thing is that there's no hint at when an update will be available to fix this problem let alone if another update will be offered. What you read on this forum is true.

InnerLoop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Ok cool thanks for the quick reply.  I am going to wait to even consider one until that is sorted out then.  Hopefully it will be.  I really liked the idea of using sequences to control the CV inputs on some of my bass pedals, but I need it to be synced properly.  I was already gonna get a Bass Station II anyway.  It unfortunately doesn't provide CV but it will serve my analog synth  bass needs for now.   I'll keep my eye out for an update to this Microbrute problem. 

InnerLoop

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I just got the Bass Station 2.  It sounds fat.  I love it.  As a bass player mainly this is what I was looking for in sound.  Analogue really does make a difference.  The sound of the oscillators blows away all the VA synths I have.  Couldn't be happier really.  I may pick up the Arturia Beatstep sometime soon for the CV sequencing. 

jochiasson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Good for you...Don't get me wrong, I like my arturia hardware synths but for now, the sequencer and the arpegiator are useless...An update should make it respond to start/stop messages.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines