March 28, 2024, 10:09:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE Controller Expansion Packs Integration & Compatibility ??  (Read 2523 times)

Johnny

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
What paid Expansion Packs integrate fully within SparkLE ? This is not explained clearly anywhere.

Who has bought Expansions and found they fail to integrate within SparkLE Library Browser and and SparkLE Hardware Controller

eg. EDM, Hollywood, and Hip Hop Essentials...are explained they are for SPARK Creative Drum Machine...BUT what integration is fully enabled within SparkLE?

Which exact Expansion Packs will integrate fully within SparkLE, SparkLE Library Browser and SparkLE Hardware Controller?

Arturia you might want to update the information available to SparkLE users, and update the SparkLE software from 2.01 - where it's been abandoned with issues for months !!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: SparkLE Controller Expansion Packs Integration & Compatibility ??
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:59:13 pm »
Hi, i have all the expansions and they all work fine in sparkle ,spark and sparkle are the same ,the only difference is the main gui.

regards

terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

genshi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 08:54:28 pm »
Hi, i have all the expansions and they all work fine in sparkle ,spark and sparkle are the same ,the only difference is the main gui.

regards

terrym

Hi Terry,

Slightly off topic (so I don't have to create a whole new thread just for this) I'm about to buy SparkLE and want to get the Hollywood Essentials pack, but can't seem to find any audio/video examples anywhere online; even Arturia took the audio examples off their site! Is it that bad or ? By any chance do you have links to examples of this pack? Been searching/Googling but can only find examples of the other packs. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 09:07:33 pm »
Hi , i don't have examples for the hollywood collection, all i can say there mainly fxs kits and you get a few kits 28 i think .see the screenshot for kit names

regards

terry

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

genshi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 07:20:17 am »
Hi , i don't have examples for the hollywood collection, all i can say there mainly fxs kits and you get a few kits 28 i think .see the screenshot for kit names

regards

terry

Cool, thanks. The kit names do give me an idea of what to expect "genre" wise. Do they sound good and usable to you for [low budget indie] film work? I did pick up the SparkLE and updated to Spark 2.0.1 this evening. I guess the Expansion pack is cheap enough I might as well just get it...

Thanks again!

genshi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 10:57:52 pm »
So, just bought the Hollywood pack, payment confirmed, but no download link nor download email. Any help? Thought I'd check here as it would be faster than emailing customer support...

genshi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 07:36:36 pm »
Just wanted to add a quick final note, Arturia support sorted it out and sent me the link... downloaded and installed and I've got to say, this Hollywood Essentials pack is pretty amazing! More than I even hoped for! Thank you Arturia for the great products and support!

And since there are no demos of this pack, I will be working on one which you will find on my Youtube channel in the next couple of days...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines