April 18, 2024, 07:19:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Full release notes for Spark 2.1?  (Read 2527 times)

SoundGoddess

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Breaking the 5th wall to travel faster-than-light!
    • Water Wraith
Full release notes for Spark 2.1?
« on: December 06, 2014, 12:22:06 am »
I'm just curious what all has changed...I have noticed a few bugfixes such as how the menus are better organized and no longer contain empty categories.  I also assume it was updated to use the ASC.  The resources page has a hover icon for release notes but it cuts off after just a few characters, and I couldn't find any text files that mentioned the changes.
Hardware: Keylab 49, MicroBrute, BeatStep, SparkLE, Spark

Software Synths: V-Collection 4 Update, SynthMaster, Massive, Hive, Serum, Enzyme

DAW: Bitwig Studio

jsmirk

Re: Full release notes for Spark 2.1?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 04:22:52 pm »
+1

dimapet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 12:29:40 pm »
+1

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 05:56:54 pm »
Hi , will ask for a list of whats changed . but you can save mixer setting in the plugins ,the faders are now logarithmic  instead of linear. so they should show correct levels . you can now zoom in and out of the modular section.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

jsmirk

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 07:04:32 pm »
These are certainly the obvious ones. I think it is helpful for customers (the ones who care) to see full release notes that especially major bugs that were fixed. Minor bugs are ok to just roll up as "other bug fixes and improvements". On the Products page, the Info tool-tip indicates there are some release notes, but it seems to get cut off.

Hi , will ask for a list of whats changed . but you can save mixer setting in the plugins ,the faders are now logarithmic  instead of linear. so they should show correct levels . you can now zoom in and out of the modular section.

regards

terrym

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines