April 19, 2024, 07:29:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No sound initially from SparkLE  (Read 1446 times)

Fordy

• Apprentice
No sound initially from SparkLE
« on: August 10, 2014, 01:33:36 pm »
Hi folks

Have to say I love the stand alone version of Spark 2 with the SParkLE controller but the VST is driving me crazy to the point of despair as it's this I really need working.

I use Cubase 6 Artist Ver 6.0.7 Build 364 64 bit (the latest and final build), Spark 2, SparkLE controller has firmware 1.0.0.3.

The problem are these:

1) I do not hear any sound (nor do the Spark LE's pads light up) until I hit F4 (VST connections) and even then I have to change something in there to hear sound, only when I either add a bus or disconnect one of the channels already there do the pads light up and sound can be heard. I have tried saving the changes but when the project next loads it makes no difference as I still have to go through the same procedure again.

2) When I press play in the Cubase project the SparkLE controller continues to play a pattern even when there is no midi information being sent to it, the controller is acting as if I had pressed the play button so I have to press the Stop button on the controller. I'm pretty certain it is playing everything twice until I press the Stop button. So how do I get Spark to stop playing when the project isn't playing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

-Andy

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines