March 29, 2024, 12:12:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Set default for pedals?  (Read 1988 times)

Dizzi45Z

Set default for pedals?
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:25:48 pm »
I have a sustain pedal that is wired backwards.  So when I press on the sustain, the value on the keyboard is 000 and when I release the pedal, the value is 127.  I have figured out how to reverse that in MIDI Control Center and get that working on my keyboard.  However, I would like this to be a permanent change.  Yet whenever I turn my keyboard on, I have to recall a Memory to get it back to where it was.  Is there any way to permanently change these parameters so that when I power up, the sustain pedal works as it should?  Thanks.

midinut

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Set default for pedals?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 05:19:53 am »
I just bought a KeyLab 61 used and it arrived yesterday. I've set everything up and am having the same problem with my sustain pedal. I even tried one which allows me to reverse the polarity and it still switches back to being "reverse" of what it's supposed to do. I tried MMC and even sent changes to the KeyLab. The manual is not any help as far as I can find either. Any help would be appreciated.

Skotein

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 02:02:30 am »
Same problem here. Please help!

toddmtnbkr

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 04:14:04 am »
Same problem!!!!
used Midi Control Center, Stored setting, Sync'd to board.
Close midi control center, open Ableton Live, plug sustain pedal in and value immediately goes to 127.

Was able to fix after opening Ableton.
Hit EDIT, RECALL, select the bank you saved the reversed sustain pedal to, and it works now.  Apparently the board doesn't necessarily remember with preset it was on last time...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:28:42 am by toddmtnbkr »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines