March 29, 2024, 09:50:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Live 9, drag and drop AIFF files from Live browser into Spark 2 ?  (Read 1654 times)

supergirl36

Hello, I'm thinking of buying a Spark LE. I tried the demo today. The first thing i wanted to look at is if i could drag and drop Live's sample from the browser into Spark 2. A lot of Live's samples are AIFF. Spark tells me AIFF is not supported. So i managed to find a few WAV files, and nothing was happening when i dragged and dropped them into Spark. I used a DIY template from Spark. Am i doing something wrong ? I'm on Mac Mavericks, running 64-bit Live 9.1.3. Thanks all.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Hi,
the drag'n'drop feature is not working well in 2.0.0.
You can try the 2.0.1 beta.
You have to drag'n'drop on the pads.

About the AIFF, can you post the error message?

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

supergirl36

Thanks for the beta. I can now drag and drop WAV files. But not AIFF - and most of Live's library is in AIFF on Mac : it says something like 'Unsupported file format" (see attached screen shot). Thanks.

ben arturia

• Administrator
Aiff are not supported.
.......testing.......

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Aiff are not supported.

That's wrong ben!!!

Some AIFF formats are not supported. And probably the format used in Ableton Library is not.
We will have a look at Ableton Library and see if we can support them in the future.

@supergirl36: Can you send us an example file that is giving this error?

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

supergirl36

Aiff are not supported.

That's wrong ben!!!

Some AIFF formats are not supported. And probably the format used in Ableton Library is not.
We will have a look at Ableton Library and see if we can support them in the future.

@supergirl36: Can you send us an example file that is giving this error?

Kevin

Hello, Here's a sample from Bomblastic and one from Puremagnetik (Ableton packs). Thanks.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines