March 19, 2024, 06:38:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: List of Spark 2 CC and note-based parameters?  (Read 1991 times)

UltimateOutsider

List of Spark 2 CC and note-based parameters?
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:39:21 pm »
Picked up Spark 2 over the weekend, and I'm very impressed by what a huge improvement it is over the Spark VDM product included with V Collection.

I do not own any Spark hardware controllers, so I am trying to figure out appropriate mappings for a third-party MIDI controller. I am curious if anyone's put any tables together that list the CC-based and note-based MIDI parameters that Spark exports?

For example, there are CC-assignable parameters for things like Main Volume and Shuffle Amount. These things are exposed to your DAW as automation targets if you load Spark as a plugin.

But there's a whole other class of Spark commands that's note-based. The pads, obviously, have assignable note values. But also some control buttons (for example, Start/Pause and Stop) are triggered by note values rather than CCs. I've searched the manual, but I don't see anything that lists the available parameters or any parameter numbers (either CC or note-based) that one might need in order to control Spark via a third-party controller.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:44:19 pm by UltimateOutsider »

jesse5

Re: List of Spark 2 CC and note-based parameters?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 08:52:19 pm »
this would be very helpful.  hello?  arturia are you there?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: List of Spark 2 CC and note-based parameters?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:24:19 pm »
Hi you can assign any midi cc or midi notes you want to use just cmd click to midi learn what you want on the gui interface  from your controller. ,all other parameters can be assigned by your daw .

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines