March 28, 2024, 06:08:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: laboratory presets & cubase - from the manual  (Read 1707 times)

channel0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • people who play live life to the fullest
laboratory presets & cubase - from the manual
« on: September 29, 2014, 09:41:43 pm »
Quote: '6.2.2.2 Saving presets
When the session/project is saved, Analog Laboratory is saved in its last mode of operation, with all modifications intact. For instance, if you are working on a "P1" preset in which you have modified parameters (without saving this as a separate preset in the plug-in itself), at the next opening of the piece, Analog Laboratory will load the "P1" preset and the modifications as well.'
Unquote.

I've had a lot of songs I recorded in Cubase (5.1) that turned out not sounding the way I played them because I changed parameters while recording, both on the keyboard pots and in the (V-collection) parameters.
Can this above quote have something to do with it? How can I record straight onward from a (selfmade) preset and maintain all the parameter changes with the original sound?
Somebody told me to use the loop function in Cubase, but that didn't work. The preset seems to forget all parameter changes from the initial state, and repeats the parameter changes from the final state of the recording on the total, not from the initial state. This is giving me quite unexpected and unwanted exports.
Is there a way around this?
Best regards
p
Arturia Laboratory 61 AE, V-collection 6, Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, Drumbrute, Bitwig2.1, windows 10

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines