April 19, 2024, 12:29:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Le 2.0.0 Standalone and alternative MIDI controllers  (Read 2155 times)

markus78

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark Le 2.0.0 Standalone and alternative MIDI controllers
« on: June 08, 2014, 03:20:36 pm »
hi,

her i go with the next question...is it possible to run Spark 2.0 with the Le Controller and running some alternative Controllers  like The KORG nanokontrol for example to have control over the volumes...in standalone ? i know that it is no problem through Ableton as a VST....it would be very useful to have a way for midi mappings in standalone....cause i would like to use all of my controllers with it :)
thx

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Spark Le 2.0.0 Standalone and alternative MIDI controllers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 12:29:15 pm »
I think the simple answer is yes , i use spark in standalone and i can use any of my controllers using midi learn .and in the cdm gui you can control more like i use the the pad on my impulse to play the first 8 pads and the spark plays the other 8 pad .

hope this helps

regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

markus78

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 06:16:59 pm »
oh yes, of course...thank you ! i was searching for midi learn but did not find out how it works...
now i have seen that i truly can assign a lot of functions to my other midi outboard equipment !

thanks a lot !!

mmillerm

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 01:10:01 am »
Suppose you have set it up so that the GUI shows volume, cutoff, and resonance for each pad, and you have assigned however many of them to your controller through midi learn. Is it possible to save that arrangement, so that next time you run Spark, volume, cutoff, and resonance will be showing, and the midi will already be mapped? Or must it be set up anew each time?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines