March 28, 2024, 12:07:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab crashes on Mac  (Read 2038 times)

frsk

Analog Lab crashes on Mac
« on: May 25, 2014, 08:09:34 pm »
Today I installed Analog Lab on my Mac OS 10.9.2 and everything was ok and the program worked great with my Mini Lab. However, today when I tried to start the program it crashed ("unexpeted quit"). I tried several times, restarted the computer, etc. Finally I tried to remove/uninstall Analog Lab (as well as the e-licenser) but the problem was not solved (that is, Analog Lab still crashes as soon as I try to start the program).

Does someone know what the problem could be? Perhaps I didn't succeed in uninstall/remove Analog Lab before re-install it - is there any other files than the application Analog Lab that I need to remove. Or does someone knows any other possible causes that makes the program crash?

Thanks in advance!

jazzboxmaker

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Vinny Colletti Custom Stringed Instruments
Re: Analog Lab crashes on Mac
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 11:38:04 am »
Sorry I can't help with the OSX issue but you may get some help if you post in Arturia Forums/Analog Classic Instruments/Analog Lab.
This section is for the Analog Laboratory-completely different software
Vinny
The Laboratory 49 key, Analog Laboratory 1.5.2
Samplitude ProX-

Studio DAW: Win 8x64 /MB GIGABYTE GA-X48-DS5 / Core 2 Quad Q8400 /8GB Ram/  Focusrite Saffire Pro Liquid 56, Focusrite Octopre Dynamic

Remote DAW: 17" Macbook Pro Bootcamp W8x64, I7 2.4, 8GB ram, Focusrite Saffire Pro 24DSP

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines