April 19, 2024, 10:55:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: is their any particular reason why sparks samples are in 100s of folder?  (Read 1544 times)

HumanResistance

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
i really love spark 2 but i mean really,  this is a poor choice of design and makes it impossible for the user to access the samples. but as is often said, this seem to have been by design. why do you give us all these samples, and then make it extremely difficult to access them. don't the great minds of spark 2 realize that even with an i74770 and 16 gigs of ram, (my pc) it takes much more longer having to load the instrument as a full instrument (it really doesn't take long at all but if one wants to go through each instrument in a category the time can really add up.

i just wish arturia gave the option to have all samples in one category folder, like all sampled bd in bassdrum folder, all samples sn in snares folder etc. etc. but instead i have to go through each folder and do it myself. im a bit up and annoyed at this and wanted to give my feedback. otherwise, keep up the good work guys.

HumanResistance

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
edit, not really an issue for me anymore because i found out why my samples weren't loading into my new project. but still, i think my advice to give the users easier access to samples is a good idea for future updates.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Hi,
I agree with you.
I think we will improve it in the future but I can not say when.

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Mr. Roboto

i just wish arturia gave the option to have all samples in one category folder, like all sampled bd in bassdrum folder, all samples sn in snares folder etc. etc. but instead i have to go through each folder and do it myself. im a bit up and annoyed at this and wanted to give my feedback. otherwise, keep up the good work guys.

Go to the Library tab and click on the "Instr." subtab (or simply press the "Instr." button on your Spark LE device). Afterwards you can select the instrument category ("Base Drum") you want and you'll see all the according samples from all kits in all banks in all projects. So what exactly are you missing? Maybe I got you wrong.
Less talk, more action!

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
I think the problem is that it takes much more time to load the whole instrument than loading only the sample.
And also if you want to keep your original modular patch.
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines