March 19, 2024, 04:35:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware Update  (Read 98854 times)

Torben Scharling

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Firmware Update
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2016, 07:12:03 pm »
Hey guys, so I just ordered the beatstep black edition, and thought I'd search this forum, and came across all these really negative comments about a supposedly "unusable" piece of equipment for live use...None of you have come back to this thread after I see there's been a february 2016 firmware update. Is this because you are all too busy being happy with the unit now? Or did you just disabandon it all together? If so, what did you replace it with, that supposedly works better..? I would be able to ship it back and get the minilab for the same price, and might do that if it turns out I also find the beatstep "unusable" which I doubt though...So please share your updated info and opinion, I think the public and Arturia deserves to know the truth.

Ian Lawson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2016, 09:18:32 pm »
Hi David.  Thanks for re-posting those old notes re not being able to sync and upgrade firmware.  But none of that is working for me.  I’ve been at it for 2 hours this morning — rebooted many times, completely unplugged everything, tried different cables.  In fact, things are going backward — now my MacBook doesn’t even “see” Beatstep as a midi device.  I’ve just rebooted and plugged in again — nothing.  MCC seems to see BS, but can’t upgrade like in the earlier posts. 

I know I’m a couple of years late, but I’d still like to get this working. Can you help? 

Ian Lawson

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2016, 09:31:16 pm »
Never mind the last — I’m embarrassed to say I had BS connected to MacBook via midi, not directly from the “D/C In” jack into USB port (instead of drawing on laptop for power, I’d plugged into a powered USB hub).  Plugged BS directly into laptop now, and all is good!

MR79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2016, 07:25:38 pm »
Hi,
What happen with the MCC and the firmware update?? I'm always requested for new update 1.5.0.1 !! BUT it does NOT work and not exist on your website!!!
And I have the same problem with my Keystep!!...... It's boring!!
THANKS for answer!!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:44 pm »
Hi,
What happen with the MCC and the firmware update?? I'm always requested for new update 1.5.0.1 !! BUT it does NOT work and not exist on your website!!!
And I have the same problem with my Keystep!!...... It's boring!!
THANKS for answer!!

Thats for the mcc update there is no beatstep  update yet.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

MR79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2016, 02:33:04 am »
My MCC is uptodate..... And I'm always asked for updating when I open the MCC....... I will post picture.........

MR79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2016, 01:10:52 pm »

NOW please can you HELP???

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2016, 06:08:30 pm »
Have you tried and go through the update process  even though you have it installed please try that.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

MR79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2016, 06:20:41 pm »
Don't understand.... Speak French maybe??

MR79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2016, 12:32:40 pm »
Have you tried and go through the update process  even though you have it installed please try that.

Terrym

Hi,
I tried. And still the same..... It's boring.
Other ideas??

brennyb

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2017, 12:59:19 am »
same here this is irritating

brennyb

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2017, 12:06:57 am »
any suggestions arthurian please I have not been able to use this with my Korg ms-20 mini since purchase over 1 year ago?

jasonwann

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 05:13:10 am »
Welcome to Arturia. They don’t fix bugs. I’ve been waiting for a fix for the timing issue since the day it came out. Years later it still doesn’t work. They haven’t fixed Spark, they haven’t fixed Beatstep, they abandon their users. It’s pretty standard Arturia behavior.

r_sover

« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2022, 09:11:14 am »
Any chance on adding some features to the product? The product is still featured as a modern device, but it's features are to basic for it's price.

nastika

• Apprentice
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2022, 08:26:59 pm »
Any chance on adding some features to the product? The product is still featured as a modern device, but it's features are to basic for it's price.

gosh how i cant make one of those buttons just to send the record signal into my studio one? i cant understand it.... arturia its glorious.. till u know the tutorials and the their guidance in this situations y.y

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines