March 28, 2024, 01:00:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Just brought V Collection 3 but nothing has been sent to my email address  (Read 6759 times)

livewill

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Brought  V collection 3 yesterday afternoon and the only email I have got is from pay-pal saying i have paid for it, whats up?

Adrien

Hello

sadly sometime paypal payments have issues adn we can't manually check during the week end, contact support tomorrow if tomorow you don't have it.

best
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

monsterjazzlicks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Funkin' out on ma' Rhodes !!
Hello,

I purchased 'Arturia V Collection' around 14 x hours ago and still no 'link' has been sent to me !! ??

I have emailed your Tech Support for assistance and have a screenshot for proof-of-purchase but as yet not received a reply.

I noticed some one else on the Steinberg forum also having the very same issue. This is really not a good service at all for new customers !!

Paul Seaman
Nord Stage Classic 88 (Revision B), Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes Stage, Hohner E7 Clavinet, Mini Moog Model D, Multi Moog, Yamaha DX7 (Mk1) & DX21, Roland Juno 6, Roland XV-5050 (module).

Sibelius 7 / Cubase Artist 7.5

Dav1d

monsterjazzlicks : I have answered you, let me know if you need more info

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Hi all,

1/ Did you check your spam folder?

2/ If not, do you have an order number to provide? Otherwise, could you let me know when did you buy your software (date and approximative hour if possible), and under which name?

Best,

J.

livewill

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Brought this on the 20th, had no one get back to me till now, very annoying as I have never had this problem with any other software company. I will pm you a screen grab of my email from paypal, I hope this gets sorted asap  :-\

livewill

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The email from paypal is all I have!!!

SoundDog

I'm having the same problem after ordering the V collection using the Steinberg promotional offer. I've sent several e-mails to sales and tech support but the response email never arrives. I downloaded one product demo and no e-mail arrived with the registration code to enter in the elicenser. When I check Pay Pal this morning the charge for software had been removed so now I don't even know if the purchase went through. I suspect this company might be going out of business or has been sold and they've eliminated several key employees or something like this and they've shut down the e-mail and ordering system. Whatever is going on this type of customer service is unacceptable for any business. If anyone know more about what is going on with this company please post it. Also notice how in the announcement section of the forum the last post is dated 2013. To me that indicates this company doesn't care enough to issue regular announcements about it's products and what updates and new products they might be working on.

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Hi SoundDog,

I PMed you your download information.

Best,

Jerome

monsterjazzlicks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi Dav1d,

Thank you very much indeed.

I have received your email today with the download links and I shall test it out later tonight.

You response is very much appreciated.

Replying/posting having to enter the VERIFICATION CODES is a real nightmare !!  Took me ten attempts !!

Kind regards,

Paul Seaman
Nord Stage Classic 88 (Revision B), Fender Rhodes Suitcase, Fender Rhodes Stage, Hohner E7 Clavinet, Mini Moog Model D, Multi Moog, Yamaha DX7 (Mk1) & DX21, Roland Juno 6, Roland XV-5050 (module).

cylonsteve

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I also bought V collection through Steinberg offer 22nd March but no code or download links sent. Order Number 93713. I've emailed sales twice but to no avail. Please help?

Dav1d

cylonsteve : also, I've PM you the mail
 :)

tomfaceface

I purchased the V collection 3 on the 21/03/14 but have not yet received the serial no. / activation code etc or any email correspondence of any kind.

I paid using a credit card on Credit Mutuel. I didn't make a note of the receipt number as I was expecting some kind of conformation email. The payment completed successfully so I don't know why I haven't received anything.

I sent an email to sales but have had no reply from that either. I paid using the a Steinberg 55% off voucher. I have the voucher number and the rough time I made the purchase if thats any help...

monsterjazzlicks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

Hi Dav1d,

Thank you for your two PM's.

I have tried everything I possible can to access the ACTIVATION CODE but nothing seems to work for me.  I notice that more and more customers on various forums are experiencing the same issues.

I have had three replies from three different agents all telling me to do three different things.

Can you please rectify this issue as soon as possible because this is clearly not a fault of Steinberg, Visa, or PayPal.

Thank you very much indeed.

Paul Seaman

monsterjazzlicks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

Hi Dav1d,

Yes, thanks for your two PM's.  But I just tried all the instructions again and it is definately still not working.

Ta,

Paul

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines