March 19, 2024, 07:33:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory compatible with V Series 3?  (Read 2300 times)

Zip oLeighter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Laboratory compatible with V Series 3?
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:58:35 am »
I just upgraded to V Series 3, and before I actually install it, I would like to know -
Can I install my V Series version 3.0 alongside my existing V Series version 2.0 installation?
(I really want to do this so that I can compare the two and also guarantee that my existing projects will be unchanged.)

EDIT - I just read another thread -
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=7094.0- that suggested downloading the individual synths in V Collection in order to be able to determine the install location, and this made me realize that V Collection 3 is not new versions of everthing, it is really the addition of the SEM and Wurlitzer.  So the question above is answered, the question below still remains -

Can I install the Analog Factory v1.5.2 alongside my existing version 1.3.1?  If so, how would I associate the various synths to each one?  For example, if I keep my old "Mg Modular V' version associated with my existing Analog Factory version, can I have the new Analog Factory version open a new "Modular V" version in a different install location?
Thank you in advance for any help that can be offered! Cheers, Zip O'
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:15:04 am by Zip oLeighter »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines