March 28, 2024, 03:17:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Improvements!  (Read 164240 times)

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: Spark Improvements!
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 01:23:59 pm »
Hi,
an update (1.6.1) will be released very soon.
However, it wont give lots of new features, this is mainly bug fix.

But we are working on another updater 1.7 which should be available later this year (no release date for the moment).

Concerning the aux effetcs, go in the mixer view and change the effect of the Return tracks.
Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

mixalis

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 03:08:09 pm »
Thank you very much for the quick reply Kevin.. I am waiting for them both..

mpc60champ

• Beta-testers
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
Can we have more accurate 909 and 808 EMulation? Synthesis TAE based.

SLiC

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2013, 07:37:57 pm »
Hi,
an update (1.6.1) will be released very soon.
However, it wont give lots of new features, this is mainly bug fix.

But we are working on another updater 1.7 which should be available later this year (no release date for the moment).

Concerning the aux effetcs, go in the mixer view and change the effect of the Return tracks.
Kevin

You need an update sooner rather than later- releasing packs before you have any sort of kit browser structure is just dumb, surely it would have been simple to have one directory for factory, one for EDM, one for DUB etc....buy a new pack and its all just mixed up, very hard to find the new sounds....ridiculous oversight.

ListenUpStudio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
Great News! I will be waiting for this update bro  8)
Music is a moral law,
it gives wings to the mind,
a soul to the universe,
flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness,
a life to everything."

~Plato,  400 B.C.

Kevin

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2013, 08:48:35 am »
1.7 is currently under development with a new project/kit/instrument/sample browser
Kevin
Soft Arturia

mpc60champ

• Beta-testers
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2013, 08:55:39 pm »
1.7 is currently under development with a new project/kit/instrument/sample browser

Thanks. Ready to beta with live 9 and studio 1 v2.5

rodanmusic

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2013, 05:43:24 pm »

This is very good news!!! Please make sure it's intuitive so that I can incorporate samples and things into my projects easier.  Using the browser now is pointless honestly.  I just drag and drop samples in, but it'd be cool to be able to choose them from the hardware.

kcearl

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 02:57:24 pm »
great news

I also hope it will deal with saving the vst's paremeters within a daw...its irritating to have to set it up each time as it always goes to bank A first pattern..

But any updates very welcome ;)

VegaBaby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 11:22:22 am »
after having extensively worked and explored SparkLe for the past two weeks, two requests showed up back in my head over and over...:

1) a more advanced Distortion. the current one is good, but very basic for an effect that's so important for tone shaping. a good example would be Reason's Scream.

2) more TAE based, not in hardware existing drum machines. sample based stuff is great, but in my opinion the TAE based machines really shine in Spark/Le (as do Arturia's synths). machines like Syndrummer, Phatwerk etc. really give Spark its own character and set it apart from other products...

stikygum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2013, 05:30:50 am »
My ideas are more workflow based, though I welcome more TAE, PM sounds and samples to Spark.

When I'm in the Library dragging and dropping drums from the 'Library Instruments' to the 'Loaded Instruments' and I'm constructing my own custom kit, I find it hindering that you can't hear the drum sound you are loading. It would be so much better for constructing kits if you could hear the drums you are putting together to construct custom kits. I would think when you click on them in the Library you should be able to hear them.

On the hardware controller for Spark LE, I would like an alternative way to press 'Enter' instead of clicking the big knob. It's a neat idea to be able to use knobs as buttons, but I prefer the buttons on the Spark LE much more. I would like an alternative 'Enter' button, in other words, be able to use a single button or a combo of buttons ( like the Loop 'On' and Inst. buttons together) to be used as an 'Enter' button. And also, I think having the Tempo knob double as 'Shuffle' (maybe by using the select button, would be nice. I heard a way to select an 'Accent' button is in the works, so looking forward to that.

mixalis

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2013, 04:07:08 pm »
Hi there..i was wondering..will spark 1.7 update comes with the hollywood essentials expansion pack in it?    thank you!

Kevin

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2013, 05:25:37 pm »
Hi there..i was wondering..will spark 1.7 update comes with the hollywood essentials expansion pack in it?    thank you!
nope
Kevin
Soft Arturia

yangtze

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Yangtze's Soundcloud
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2013, 06:01:38 pm »
Multi-output audio recording with master effects still active (what you hear is what records). With the option to record dry still there, of course.

kcearl

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 03:28:17 pm »
I know its been mentioned but p-lock automation, al la Elektron MD would make this killer...its the only thing that keeps me using the MD even though I have Spark and Maschine... ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines